Colin's Request Show!
Hi Friends, your friendly neighbourhood Colin here, and i have a problem.
See, Chad is on Holiday next week, which means I *gulp* i have to program the music for next weeks show. ALL THE MUSIC! Normally i don't mind programming the music, and have a couple playlists as backup, just in case Chad is captured by ice wolves, or zombie elves and can't come in use and use his musical knowledge to entertain us all. However, i have already used those playlists! They are all gone, and i can't play them twice! Thats like a CJSR RULE, and if i a break it, i face the wrath of the CJSR Complaints Bear
So, dear listeners, this is where you come in!
I need YOU to help me program some music! I want your requests to play on next week's show! We usually play between 20-25 songs, so I'd like to get at least 12! This is your chance to have some of YOUR favorite music played on your 3RD Favorite Morning show! There are some criteria though: including the following:
• The song can absolutly NOT have any swearing or foul language. I'll send my Mom after you. Not even kidding
• The song can't be less than 3 minutes. Unless its like super awesome. But 3 minutes or longer preferred.
• The song has to be available for purchase or legal download. I plan on making a CD of this mix ( best audio quality)
• I would prefer the song be upbeat/uptempo etc etc. Its the Morning after all! People need their Audio Coffee.
• I would very much prefer a Canadian Artist
So there you have it folks! Your request can be any genre: hip hop, folk, bluegrass, soul! Whatever you fancy! Simply put the name of the artist, the track, the album and YOUR FIRST NAME ( so i can give you credit) in the comments of this post! Hopefully we'll have a groovy mix for next week's show!
Thanks again for listening!